Increasing the institutional capacity of bioeconomic research for the innovative exploitation of the local vegetal resources, in order to obtain horticultural products with high added value
Complex project carried out in a RDI consortium designed to improve the institutional performance of partner organizations in socio-economic areas of interest to Romania, by supporting existing research skills at the institutional level.
The objectives of the project aim at developing the own capacity of the public research organizations involved, so that at the end the following result indicators will be achieved:
1) hiring new staff in research;
2) training of young employees, but also of those already employed through initial training courses in research, respectively specialization courses offered by each of the partners in its field of competence (using the logistics of RDI centers with possibilities for relaunch;
3) new or significantly improved products / technologies / services developed;
4) structuring the offer of research and technological services and presenting them in the platform www.erris.gov.ro;
5) strengthening the capacity of partner institutions with possibilities for relaunch through: training (research) / training internships and working visits (short duration);
6) research services offered (performed) by using the available research infrastructure;
7) joint RDI program correlated with the institutional development plan of each partner.
The contribution of the ICECHIM partner to the activity of results diseemination, at the level of the complex project, materialized through:
Publication of articles in scientific journals:
Participation in specialized scientific events:
Participation in inventions and innovations trade fairs and exhibitions: